- We drinking good tonight niko_berkebile #heineken #faded http://t.co/VypGRMO82f
- Tonight's RedEye flight is brought to you by #heineken #sinutab #timezones and #allergies (at @yvrairport) [pic] — http://t.co/6bwoEWMmV7
- What else you gunna do on a Monday morning #heineken http://t.co/NfQTja0Lm8
- It's a #Heineken kind of night ** http://t.co/xrlB4i9DZ8
- Church Announcements: Fight Breaks Out At “Scandal” Party! [EXCLUSIVE] http://t.co/ZrwhOiryRp #SummerJamz16 @ChenePark Powered by #Heineken
- Nice design #heineken http://t.co/vqqaJAARH5
- RT @hiphopdetroit: Chris Brown Gets Death Threats http://t.co/K3jvXQpzXY #SummerJamz16 @ChenePark Powered by #Heineken
- Chris Brown Gets Death Threats http://t.co/K3jvXQpzXY #SummerJamz16 @ChenePark Powered by #Heineken
The Heineken Experience is not set-up as a museum, but an interactive experience. In the former Heineken brewery in Amsterdam the visitor is given the necessary information on the brand and the brewery. Based on four different levels of interaction, the visitor is guided through the wonderful world of Heineken.
The world famous beer brewery provides a ‘behind the scenes’ look at how the beer is brewed. The Experience also provides a guided tour and interactive exhibits. The Heineken Experience also contains two cafés where the visitor can enjoy the various Heineken beers.
The Heineken Experience is located in the Stadhouderskade, East of the Museumplein. Trams 7, 10 and 24 stop in the vicinity of the ‘Museum’. Also recommended for fans is a visit to the Xtracold Ice bar in Amsterdam. The temperature in the ice bar is -10 degrees Celsius, and the whole interior is made of ice. An ice-cold vodka cocktail and Heineken extra cold beer, for example, will make it an experience that won’t quickly be forgotten. The visitors are also given a warm jacket and gloves for protection when entering bar. The ice bar is located in the centre of Amsterdam, in the Amstel, and can be reached through trams 4, 9 and 14.