First of: We hope you and your loved ones are in the best of health and we send our support to all those affected by this global event.
Hotel Aalders would like to welcome all guests in a safe environment. That is why we have adapted our services temporarily for you, our beloved guest, and our team. This does however not effect our hospitality.
Due to the Corona Virus and the precautions we have taken, all guests need to inform us of their arrival time.
We therefor kindly like to ask you to inform us before 23:59 AM CET the day before your arrival, by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Breakfast will take place in our breakfast room, in time slots;
• For the lift there is a maximum of 2 people at a time;
• Forgotten items will be disposed of after check-out: We can at this time not keep forgotten items;
• We use plexiglass at the reception;
• The hotel provides hand disinfectant in public areas;
• Cash payments are not possible.
Through this way, would also like to thank all our guests. We have received heart warming messages from around the world.
Let’s hope we will be your “home away from home” again during your well deserved holiday in the near future.
With unending gratitude,
The Hotel Aalders Family & Team